Contemporary Finishes are a Dulux Accredited Painting company and have been recognised by Dulux as a leader in the Australian painting industry.
Dulux Accredited painters must meet certain criteria in order to become Accredited. They must show a high commitment to Professionalism, Quality, Reliability, Customer Service and overall a high standard of Workmanship. We are committed to the Dulux Accreditation program and are proud to be in select group of painters that are Dulux Accredited.
- As a Dulux Accredited painter, we have met the following criteria:
- $5 million minimum Public Liability Insurance (Contemporary Finishes has $20 million Public Liability)
- Signed an agreement that commits them to working with the highest ethical & professional standards
- Providing two written client references from work completed in the last 12 months
- Attending regular Dulux Accredited workshops & attending the yearly seminar in different states
- Committed to using Dulux premium products and providing quality workmanship
Being Dulux Accredited has provided us with the challenge of improving within ourselves and our business. The Dulux Accredited Painter of the Year Awards honour excellence in Australian painting businesses. The awards are held annually in different states. Winning the 2007 Dulux Accredited Painter of the Year Award both State and National as"First Time Entrants" was a satisfying achievement for Contemporary Finishes. More importantly, it helped us move towards our overall objective: “To continue improving as painters, as a business and as people so that we can continue to be leaders in our field”. Our philosophy is that “Painting is all about People” and we thank Dulux Accredited for their recognition.